Friday, 17 May 2013
Thursday, 16 May 2013
Thursday, 9 May 2013
Here's how I got a refund from Apple when I accidentally bought a £9.99 iPad app:
- If you can pause the download and delete the app immediately (do not run it)
- Wait for Apple to email your receipt and copy the order number.
- Go to http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/
- Pick your country, Contact Support, Contact iTunes Store support, Purchases, Billing & Redemption, Apple ID account billing, Email.
- This is what I wrote: 'After making some app purchases, I was swiping across to see the carousel at top of app store and by accident hit 'show all' and tapped an icon where my fingers were, thinking I was still swiping. The app has not been downloaded. Please can I have a refund. Apologies.'
Wednesday, 8 May 2013
Monday, 6 May 2013
Friday, 3 May 2013
Tuesday, 30 April 2013
Monday, 29 April 2013
Thursday, 25 April 2013
Wednesday, 24 April 2013
Tuesday, 23 April 2013
Monday, 22 April 2013
Friday, 19 April 2013
Thursday, 18 April 2013
|FREE for up to 5 users with 1GB storage.
|FREE for up to 50 users with unlimited storage.
FREE for up to 20 users with 5 workspaces with 20MB storage each. See: http://pbworks.com
Enterprise Social Network, the Basic Network is FREE.See: http://www.yammer.com/
Google Sites via Google Apps. FREE for up to 10 users with 5GB storage. See: http://www.google.com/a
Dispatch is a FREE collaboration system that works with your existing cloud storage like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and Evernote. You can invite anyone to Dispatch by simply sharing a file. See: https://dispatch.io/
FREE for up to 5 projects and includes 100MB of file storage. See: https://tracky.com/
Wednesday, 17 April 2013
Teaching kids programming languages and concepts is one of the most beneficial skills they could learn in the 21st century. To get good at any skill, you have to put in the hours, but these tools put the fun into it.
|Scratch is a FREE programming language that makes it easy to create your own interactive stories, animations, games, music and share your creations on the web. Available for Windows, Mac OS X & Linux, see http://scratch.mit.edu/|
|Greenfoot is a FREE visual and interactive environment that teaches you to program in Java and allows you to publish your work both on and offline. Available for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux or as a Java app, see http://www.greenfoot.org/|
Tuesday, 16 April 2013
Monday, 15 April 2013
Thursday, 11 April 2013
Tuesday, 9 April 2013
Monday, 8 April 2013
Friday, 5 April 2013
Wednesday, 3 April 2013
Tuesday, 2 April 2013
Monday, 25 March 2013
Friday, 22 March 2013
Tuesday, 19 March 2013
Monday, 18 March 2013
http://www.plexapp.com/ Premium features to access your media from anywhere require a PlexPass subscription (Monthly $3.99, Yearly $29.99 or Lifetime $74.99)
Friday, 15 March 2013
Thursday, 14 March 2013
Wednesday, 13 March 2013